[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Malaysian Paranormal Research • View topic - How to Investigate personal paranormal encounter

How to Investigate personal paranormal encounter

This section will be the place where Q and A related to Paranormal and Ghost Research will be posted.

How to Investigate personal paranormal encounter

Postby admin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:49 am

This question was received from Faizah via e-mail
Faizah said "hi I am faizah from Singapore and really need your help about me hearing sounds like shouting and crying right after I finish reading my religion book.I hope there must be another solution to see whether is it true that the spirit is disturbing me.Like wise some of the religion teacher said but I really need some concrete prove like EMf reading but I dont know how to operate the thing.Where to buy it too.I hope can help me I am in need this thing really disturbing my family.thanks"

Solution:
Greetings in peace, love and light Faizah,
First of all, thank you for contacting me and sorry for the late reply due to I was away for a week. Nevertheless, I can't rectify at the moment your claimed about hearing voices since there is no evidence that can be used for scientific evaluation purposes.Furthermore, I do not suggest you to use an EMF meter as the said equipment is expensive and you need a basic knowledge to use them. Nevertheless, there is a solution for your personal paranormal encounter.

To investigate your experienced with the scientific method, just follow the steps below:

Equipment that are needed:
1. Voice Recorder - Digital Voice Recorder is recommended for further evaluation.
2. Digital Camera.
3. Magnetic Compass - Magnetic compass is easy to find from a supermarket. Furthermore, this equipment do not pick a reading that generated from electrical devices electromagnetic. Your compass's needle should be always position at north magnet.

Scientific Method for investigation:
1. Take notes for the date, time and location.
2. Take notes for surrounding noises.
3. Before you start reading your religious book, get ready your voice recorder, camera and magnetic compass.
4. Get the reading for the north earth magnetic and take a photo of if for comparison when you are doing the evaluation later.
5. Switch on your voice recorder when you almost finish your reading.
6. The moment your finish reading your religious book get ready your camera and the magnetic compass.
7. The moment you hear a voice try to locate the exact location, take as much as possible photos at the surrounding location.
8. Check your magnetic compass needle to see if you have a new reading at the suspected location. Compare the new reading with the actual reading for the north earth magnetic. The needle should be point at the source of the electromagnetic that is generated by the spirit energy. That means, the needle that supposedly pointing the earth north magnet would be disturb and the minimum reading should be 20 degrees north but based on my own experienced the reading can reached up to 220 degrees.
9. Take a photo of the new compass magnetic reading for evidence.

Evaluation
1. Transfer all your evidences into the computer.
2. See your photo and find for unexplainable images that might have been captured.
3. Listen to your audio recording for unexplainable voices.

If you needed further assistance from the Malaysian Paranormal Research you can always contact me.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC

Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Ask Questions.