How do I know when I need a Ghostbuster or vacuum cleaner?

This section will be the place where Q and A related to Paranormal and Ghost Research will be posted.

How do I know when I need a Ghostbuster or vacuum cleaner?

Postby admin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:20 am

This question sent by Jan through e-mail at theluckywon@gmail.com

Q:How do I know when I need a Ghostbuster or vacuum cleaner?
What I would like to suggest is to be open minded and practical, as there is no a better vacuum or Ghostbusters that can remove pesky spirits or cleanup dust. To answer such questions is according to our personal perceptions, beliefs and thoughts.

Spirits and dust are 2 different things. Spirits exist in the form of energy but dusts exist in the form of tiny particles that are related to the environment. The similarities are, both are related to this universe but behave in different ways. Since both are related to the universe therefore, both have one identical appearance - which is the spherical shape because both belong to the same source which is the universe. The difference between the two is; spirits have their own intelligence which survives death but not dust. The characteristic on the appearance tells us their intelligence.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Ask Questions.