[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Malaysian Paranormal Research • View topic - Can ghosts or spirits help the livings?

Can ghosts or spirits help the livings?

This section will be the place where Q and A related to Paranormal and Ghost Research will be posted.

Can ghosts or spirits help the livings?

Postby john » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi there, thou I do read many paranormal books, i do come across (reading) spirits/ghost do lend a helping hand to the livings in one way or another. Thou it dont happen to me, I'm still in doubt. Thou I'm rather supertitious, at times, I do wonder whether ghost exist at all. I think such entities will do more harm than good. What say YOU? In my life time of about 50 years, I did experience, just once of such encounter, but not by seeing, its was just hearing. And that was about 20 years ago.
john

Re: can ghosts or spirits help the livings

Postby Augustine Towonsing » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 am

Greetings in peace, love and light John. Based on the concept of unconditional loves the living nor disembodied spirit do help each other. In fact, in everyday life sometimes we will received offers of helping hands from others. Yet, we could not understand that actually this occussion proves that ghost or spirit helping one another. We are spirit with physical body and when we shed our physical body we return to our original state, the pure energy and merge with The Universal Conciousness - The God's mind.

Nevertheless, based on my paranormal research findings I have documented over 1000 ghost photos, over 150 video clips and over 600 evps proves that life afterlife is exist. In fact, there is no doubt whether ghost existed. Furthermore, for the pass 5 years being a solo paranormal ghost researcher I have never encounter negative occassion during my investigation although some people suggest that it is very dengarous to be alone because those who suggest it practises war with the spirit. However, of cause there are spirit with missed behaviour but there are not evil and they still retained their reasoning ability that they respond to the living according to the provocassion. Therefore, I have realized that one of the most important universal law are the Unconditional love that sustains every living energy. In other words, we are bond with God's love therefore we are one within The God's Mind. In peace, love and light.
Augustine Towonsing

Re: Can ghosts or spirits help the livings?

Postby admin » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Greetings in peace, love and light. Just like what MR.Augustine said, spirits do visit and help the living. As we are all souls in the form of energy in physical form. Once our time comes, we will join the league of light, which is the spirit world. In my solo research, i haven't came across any spirits that endangered me or harm me, in fact they are all loving and caring. We have to understand that spirits are no different human except humans have physical body and spirits don't have it. Its in free form and it can choose to manifest itself into any shape which is why we call the free will and the unconditional love. We always approach the spirit world with respect, love and humility. In fact in return, the spirits will aid you in your life. I would like to share you my experience that i had when i was in the age of 15 if im not mistaken. During that time, i was sleeping in bed, the time was around 3am and i suddenly woke up and i was having difficulties in sleeping. So i tried to turn the other side and sleep, but i still couldn't, in fact until 6am i was wide awake, and at the same time, i felt someone was in the room with me, because my emotion was a little sad and uncomfortable that time, but i was tired so i didn't bother much about it, in fact that time, im still not into ghost research yet, so the next morning when i woke up about 9am, i received a call from my parents, that my uncle passed away. I was shocked, so i asked them what time he passed away, my dad said around 6am in the morning. So from there, i know that what i experience is the love bond between me and my uncle that was about to pass away. It was his one final visit before he depart from the physical world to the spiritual world. From there onwards, i realized that the unconditional love is always there no matter what, spirits are always there to aid us when in need. But in my situation, my uncle came to visit me because, im very close to him and it was a great honor to experience such a thing at a young age. So that's my experience that i wish to share with you all. We IGHS certified researchers always carry out our research solo and we practice high standards of protocols, which is respect the spirits. Therefor, we feel more than safe to be there to record spirit videos. Most people will say its dangerous to go alone, but the truth is those who say like that always practice negativity and anger towards the dead, therefor in return the dead give them present in the form of playing pranks on them :D Just like what Mr.Augustine said, I have realized that one of the most important universal law are the Unconditional love that sustains every living energy. Yesterday, today and tomorrow are the same yet be happy as all of us are integrated within the God's Mind. With The Universal love we create our ultimate reality within the eternal now. In peace,love and light.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC

Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Postby mariaharper » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:41 pm

Of course Ghosts can certainly help the people
I have seen some real examples of the ghosts helping the people but by force and not willingly
The ghosts are a creature that cannot be seen having some amazing capabilities that humans do not have. But still can very easily be trapped by the humans, that's why they are being used by many people around the world, Ghosts can communicate about 500 kms with each other as human can do face to face.
mariaharper

Postby admin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:46 am

Greetings in peace,love and light.

Thank you for your opinion. Firstly, spirits are humans without a physical body, when we shed our physical body, our soul will be in the form of energy. Therefor, to call our self as a creature is not appropriate as we promote respect towards the dead and the spirits. Spirits do have emotions and intelligence just like when they were once alive in this physical world. When they pass on, they still retain their intelligence, qualities, feelings and emotions. As far as i know, spirits cant be trapped by a human. Human dont have the power nor the will to trap a spirit because each and everyone of us have a free will. Therefor, one may only assume spirit can be trapped, but in reality you just cant. When you refer to people using spirit as a medium to help others, it is because the spirits choose to help. Its not because the human has trapped the spirit and is commanding it to do things. Most likely the ones that humans control are not human spirits, but rather a low level spirits that seek for negativity. Therefor, humans like us who have passed away and is in the spiritual world, have much important things to do rather than getting trapped by humans and so on, because that is just impossible in reality. Yes, you are right about the spirit communication. Spirits can communicate from far, distance is not a barrier for them. They mostly contact using our dreams and so on, yet i have experienced many times a spirit contacting with me. Sometimes when i go through tough times, and when i focus i am able to communicate with the spirit. Everything governs under the free will concept, The universal unconditional love. Therefor for one to realize that he or she has the powers to communicate with the dead, is by meditating and also having the balance and open mind, willing to accept new knowledge and willing to discover what lies beneath each rock by our own self.

Regards.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC

Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Ask Questions.