Understanding, learning paranormal and difficulties in life.

Articles that related to Paranormal and Ghost Research.

Understanding, learning paranormal and difficulties in life.

Postby admin » Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:24 am

Introduction
Every one of us has our own sets of difficulties that we need to settle in our daily life. In fact, sometimes the difficulties that we face may not only make us feel so low that will further generate negative energy, but they will also become an emotional burden.

The way we live
Therefore, we may need to keep check on ourselves and always think in a positive way. In fact, in my opinion, everything happens for a reason that needs our special attention for further decision-making in order for us to grow spiritually. Therefore, how we apply our logical thinking somehow or rather has an impact on how we look at things.

Hence, if we think positively even in the light of diversity, we not only will make things easy to settle but we will also be able to think more wisely. Perhaps there is indeed something to learn from the difficulties that we stumble upon that most probably brings us to another state of how we should live. If we at the stage of confusion or are in difficulty and we react towards them in a negative way, it will not only make things event worse but rather, it will add even more stress on us. Therefore, it is important for us to be more patient and always think in a positive way because it is only through this way that we can bear our difficulties and find alternatives to overcome them.

Learning from daily live

In fact in my own situation, my laptop hard disk recently broke down resulting in me losing a lot of important data, and a week after my laptop again encountered problems due to an overheating problem that had the laptop sent to a computer shop to be repaired. However, the good thing that emerged from these two events is now, I am able to reutilise my desktop computer after having been abandoned for more than three years. Moreover, another old desktop computer also is back in action after having its defective monitor changed.

Introduction
Every one of us has our own sets of difficulties that we need to settle in our daily life. In fact, sometimes the difficulties that we face may not only make us feel so low that will further generate negative energy, but they will also become an emotional burden.

The way we live
Therefore, we may need to keep check on ourselves and always think in a positive way. In fact, in my opinion, everything happens for a reason that needs our special attention for further decision-making in order for us to grow spiritually. Therefore, how we apply our logical thinking somehow or rather has an impact on how we look at things.

Hence, if we think positively even in the light of diversity, we not only will make things easy to settle but we will also be able to think more wisely. Perhaps there is indeed something to learn from the difficulties that we stumble upon that most probably brings us to another state of how we should live. If we at the stage of confusion or are in difficulty and we react towards them in a negative way, it will not only make things event worse but rather, it will add even more stress on us. Therefore, it is important for us to be more patient and always think in a positive way because it is only through this way that we can bear our difficulties and find alternatives to overcome them.

Learning from daily live
In fact in my own situation, my laptop hard disk recently broke down resulting in me losing a lot of important data, and a week after my laptop again encountered problems due to an overheating problem that had the laptop sent to a computer shop to be repaired. However, the good thing that emerged from these two events is now, I am able to reutilise my desktop computer after having been abandoned for more than three years. Moreover, another old desktop computer also is back in action after having its defective monitor changed.

Finally, the most important thing we need when it comes to evaluating paranormal nature is to be open-minded and to try our best to see the nature of the paranormal event in itself.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Articles.