In searching for a universal love.

Articles that related to Paranormal and Ghost Research.

In searching for a universal love.

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:27 am

Introduction
We are already at the end of year 2006, and we are still busy dealing with our daily lives to fulfill our biological needs. In fact, sometimes we don’t even bother to consider the feelings of others as long as we get what we want. We only offer our love to others with conditions. Even though we may claim that we love and care for others but actually we did not. We judge the person in front of us whether he or she is fit or not to receive our love.

Life that is full with terms and conditions
When I look back at my spiritual path after almost three years dabbling in paranormal research, I realise that I have been too judgemental towards others. However, after I started to conduct solo paranormal research I discovered the truth behind this life that reminds me how we live with a lot of terms and conditions regarding human relationships. Let’s think for a while - what is love? Every one of us has experienced love especially love from our parents, family members, friends and loved ones. But, have we ever experienced deeper kinds of love - the actual concept of universal love?

Paranormal research findings and the universal love concept
In fact, my research findings have enabled me to understand the universal love concept that true love should come from the bottom of our inner soul, and we should offer it to others without any terms and conditions where we are not judgemental, but respectful and gentle. When I look at my research findings, I realise that my success comes from universal love in that everyone of us needs love and respect. Therefore, if we show kindness and respect towards others, in turn others will do the same towards us.

The IGHS teaches the need for respect towards the dead because spirits are human too who are bound with love. We will not be able to show respect if we do not understand the actual concept of love. Why do IGHS members always succeed in documenting the existence of the spirits of the dead? Perhaps because we respect the spirits of dead without terms and conditions, which is ‘respect’ bound with universal love that always creates a positive impact on our relationship with others.

True love that brings new feelings - kindness, mercy, gentleness, understanding, and patience
Let’s us stop thinking for a moment and check our true love which we should share with others. Try to feel the warmth, peace and harmony that are embedded within our inner soul. Let that energy radiate slowly and flow out to our whole body so that it will bring new feelings - kindness, mercy, gentleness, understanding, and patience.

Throughout my solo paranormal research I never have met any demonic spirits but only once I met a spirit who likes to create ‘jokes’. Therefore, I wonder why there are other researchers who claim that demons exist. I have conducted more than a hundred solo investigations but have never recorded any demonic activities. In fact, the EVPs that I have recorded suggest that even spirits of the dead show their respect to the living. Therefore, I believe the success I have gained in my paranormal research has links with the understanding of true love which positively creates warm relationships with others including spirits of the dead.

Conclusion
Finally, in order to feel a real joy and understanding of the universal love concept which brings about positive attitudes, we have to keep a check on our inner soul in order to shape back our personality to become good Samaritans. I feel that we need to keep a checking on our inner soul so that we may feel love and kindness without terms and conditions, be able to create joy for others or at least our emotional baggage contains love that creates new feelings.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Articles.