Understanding in dept on Spirit Realm.

Articles that related to Paranormal and Ghost Research.

Understanding in dept on Spirit Realm.

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:43 am

Introduction.
Every one of us has our own sets of problems that are related to fear. In fact, we face our spiritual journey according to our perceptions and belief. However, the IGHS has pointed out that most often our fears are related to the future that is, I think we fear to fail or we are scared we can’t bear things in future due to no confidence especially when things go wrong.

Furthermore, not only do our fears regarding the future make us feel uncomfortable at present but also the lack of understanding the existence of the spiritual realm worsens our focus of our immediate existence. Therefore, in order for us to exist in the future dimension we need to master our fears. Unfortunately, not every one of us has the ability to overcome our fears especially when it comes to understanding the spirit realm. In fact, most of us see the spiritual realm as something scary due to beliefs of demonic existence which actually is not true.

Then again, when I look back at my own spiritual journey, I realise that once upon a time I was scared of the darkness and had no understanding of the existence of the spirit realm, thus bringing about negative views of them. Therefore, I believe there are people out there who need help in understanding the spirit realm correctly and such a responsibility should be taken by those who have the understanding about the existence of the spirit realm.

Education On Correct Understanding of the Spirit Realm.
Therefore, I feel that education on correct understanding of the spirit realm that I have learnt from the IGHS courses have given me the chance to see the existence of the spirits realm from a different point of view, to see the truth that exists beyond death. In fact, there a lot of negativity in my own spirituality which have changed to positivism in my opinion should be shared with others.

I believe it is not the qualifications I have earned from the IGHS courses that make me feel the need to share with others what I have learnt from these courses, but rather, those courses have made me realise that truth, positive attitude, respect for others and positive visualization have all given me the chance to see and link them with the actual concept of human love. As for me, true love should come naturally from the bottom of our hearts that includes mind-body-soul.

Therefore, the fruits of these courses are love that releases positive energy to help us personally grow spiritually. Furthermore, love that grows within our inner soul naturally brings about positive impact towards others because each one of us is connected spiritually to love.

In fact, I have completed the CGR, CPI and CEVP courses after 2 months working on them and yesterday, Dr. Dave had sent me an e-mail confirming that I have passed all the tests I had taken. Therefore, in this article I would like to share what I had gained from these courses.

A step forward to Education On Correct Understanding of the Spirit Realm.
I have seen many books that teach how to conduct paranormal investigations but they lack 3 things I believe to be the most important key in conducting paranormal investigations that involve unseen beings.

First, IGHS teaches the basic key of conducting investigations on how to document the existence of spirits of the dead, which is showing respect and reverence towards them. In fact, not only this basic key has given me the chance to understand the human nature but I realise by showing respect and reverence gives positive impact on my own relationship with others. Furthermore, this positive attitude also releases our emotional baggage that is related to negative emotion which in turn helps us to be free from destructive emotion.

Secondly, IGHS teach how to conduct a proper investigation by showing examples. In fact, IGHS doest not limit a person's personal ability but encourages its students to explore their own ability in a positive way and share this ability with others. I realise that by following strictly the IGHS standards and protocols I have managed to achieve great success in my paranormal investigations. Furthermore, I would like to share my experience on EVP recording. I have no experience and have no knowledge how to record an EVP but by following courses including the Home Study Course for Certified EVP Researcher I am not only able to record great EVPs but also able to process and understand the spirit's physicological state.

Thirdly, I think the greatest thing that the IGHS has taught in their courses is love. I believe that those who have lost their love towards their own selves won't be able to find peace or to respect others. In fact, the attitude showing respect and reverence towards spirits of the dead actually are bound with love. In my opinion the greatest love should be come naturally within our hearts that includes mind-body-soul. In fact, it comes to my own understanding that the IGHS teaches us to shows respect and reverence towards the spirits of the dead because pure love that comes from our sincererity is gentle that touches deep within human hearts including those of the spirits of the dead.

Conclusions.
Finally but not least, once more I thank Dr. Dave and Dr. Sharon for their effort to teach me and help me in my spiritual journey which makes me realise that this life is beautiful. Thank you very much for helping me to realise that there are many souls out there who need respect, kindness and love. Furthermore, thank you very much for all the help that lets me understand the existence of the spirit realm and spiritual growth bound in love.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Articles.