Understanding the parallel worlds phenomena.

Articles that related to Paranormal and Ghost Research.

Understanding the parallel worlds phenomena.

Postby admin » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:18 am

Introduction.
There seems to be so many people out there interested to know the existence of the parallel world. But unfortunately, many of us still fail to understand this world simply because we just accept what we seem to understand and refuse to accept the rest due to lack of understanding, or perhaps because through our personal way of understanding things that prevents new knowledge from being accepted. Some of us may be at the stage where we become fed up with our research findings because of our limited understanding of this world and being trapped within our traditional non professional paranormal photographer explanation about slow shutter images.

Closed Mind to knew knowledge
I would like to point out why we fail to understand the existence of the parallel world, which is simply because our mind is closed to the new knowledge due to the limitation in our understanding. Hence, there are sceptics who take lightly of our photos which we declare valid to have captured the parallel world, and praise the rest because the overlapping images were clear enough and different from the physical world images. This is because, instead of taking a longer time to analyse the photos, these sceptics tend to jump to conclusions with their own point of view that goes back to being stuck with the traditional thinking about images that are produced by the slow shutter camera. We must remember, the parallel world that overlaps into our dimension is related to quantum mechanics. Therefore, how they overlap into our dimension is unpredictable.

Furthermore, we should realise the basic human nature that is captured on film, whether they are walking naturally ahead, backwards or are standing still. We have to put together our knowledge about basic human nature with what has been captured on film, in order to compare the validity of paranormal nature.

Why Confused?
The images by the slow shutter seem to be the bigger obstacles for us to understand the existence of the parallel world, simply because of our mind is clouded with our traditional point of view that the slow shutter tends to produces streaks, blurring and double images. I am not saying that all slow shutter images have captured the existence of the parallel world. But, we must understand that not all slow shutters which have captured the paranormal anomaly due to camera shake especially the images that were taken with a slow shutter camera that was mounted on a tripod. What I would like to suggest is that, we would not accept the slow shutter images if not taken using a tripod because of the clear reason. And, thanks to Dr. Dave who invented the home study course on ‘Understanding Dimensional Phase Displacement’ that has given us the chance to see the future dimension in a more positive manner.

However, it seems that people are getting confused with the actual meaning of the ‘overlapping dimension’ and the parallel world. ‘Overlapping dimension’ only describes how the parallel world overlaps into our dimension on film. However, we seem to forget the source of the images that overlap into our realm. We believe in the existence of the parallel world and yet we fail to understand it simply because we forget the source of the phenomenon mentioned.

Insight the parallel world.
My close examination on the parallel world that overlaps into our dimension suggests that, overlapping dimensions happen in front of the objects or persons who become our objects during the time we capture a photo. Why a person becomes transparent actually is not because the person has actually become transparent, but the surroundings or the physical world’s duplicate which overlap can be seen according to the amount of the energy that opens the barrier between the parallel world and the physical world. We may see the transparent area exactly like that of the physical world because the images that are being projected are the duplicate of the physical world which we call ‘parallel dimension’.

Even though the barrier between our realm and the closest parallel world may only be as much as an atomic dimension away but it still requires some amount of energy for it to be opened. In my opinion, our high intensity of positive intention may radiate some amount of energy that is enough to open the barrier of the parallel world that allows us to see the parallel world citizens. Therefore, it comes to my understanding that a duplicate can be captured as a new person near someone from the physical world, and how duplicates captured on film depend on the quantum mechanics that are related to energy. If we can see a duplicate in an image that appears blur, it is because there was not enough energy that could be used to form the duplicate’s image completely. Therefore, because of our lack of understanding, we tend to conclude that this kind of image is due to camera shakes or slow shutter camera.

Think in a positive manner.
Let’s try to think in a different way. Positive thinking would bring about positive outcomes. Think the possibilities of things in a positive manner. If we think in a negative way about anything, then we may simply be regarding ourselves as a failure and we therefore cut off the possibilities of new knowledge that is being revealed. You may also read my article that is published under the IGHS website http://www.ghostweb.com/towonsing.html I have intricately analysed a few ‘paranormal images’ that were valid as being paranormal in nature, yet it seems that most of us fail to grasp the truth behind the validity.

To evaluate possible dimensional photos, we need to find the details that may help us to explain the paranormal content of those photos . Do not judge too hastily but look carefully first, believe in yourself that there are things in those photos that may explain our doubts. We tend to make judgement even before we look closely, simply because of our prior knowledge about slow shutter camera that seems to give the impression that all slow shutter cameras produce streaks and double images. I believe that dimensional photos are rare, especially photos that have captured the parallel world and of course, how these overlapping dimensions captured on film will never be the same each time. Perhaps, our intentions and our positive visualisation create some amount of energy that may help us to capture the existence of the parallel world since the parallel world’s distance is only an atomic dimension away.

Do the parallel world exist?
Right now the controversy stemming from my research findings of the parallel world have become something which confuses many. Yet, this controversy only lingers around those who have not fully understood, not to mention the sceptics. However, we should thank everyone who has helped us to understand deeper about the existence of the parallel world, especially the sceptics. In fact, it is because of them that we end up discovering newer facts that cannot be further questioned anymore regarding the phenomenon mentioned captured on film.

Even though in the 1950’s and 60’s physicists have already revealed the theory of the parallel universes that are similar to each other and possibly even a duplicate of our own universe, yet we seem not to be able to understand when the parallel world overlaps into our realm on film because we fail to understand its concept. Hence, the word ‘duplicate’ has already explained the nature of the parallel world that overlaps into our realm. Therefore, we should have no doubt if the same person has another him or her captured at the same time and the same place on film.

If the physicists believe that the parallel universes of relativity are the same as those of quantum theory that exist and only an atomic dimension away, then, it is not impossible for the parallel world to overlap into our dimension. Therefore, we may possibly enter the parallel world, provided we understand its existence and we have our strong intention to understand it and positive thinking that may help to create some amount of energy that makes possible for us to physically to enter the parallel world.

One thing that may prevent us from accepting the reality of the parallel world captured on film is that we miss some very important facts that explain the nature of how the overlapping dimension overlaps on film. Furthermore, the negative way in which we look at things that possibly exist may cloud our mind that further makes our mind closed to new knowledge. I have pointed out so many facts that explain the nature of the ‘paranormal images’, yet many of us missed the fact simply because we overlooked them.

We believe that we have our own duplicate in the parallel world as Victor Greto comments on Tegmark statements on Parallel Dimensions that ‘there is another you and me a short distance from us that exactly or approximately depending on those unpredictable quantum mechanics.’

I only realised having my own duplicate after my friends unconsciously called me ‘John’ on 8 different occasions. Even I had pointed out in the last article in the IGHS newsletter the differences between ‘john’ and I in the paranormal area but yet we are alike. In fact, I do believe that when Dr. Dave himself put my name as ‘John’ most probably the one who typed my name as ‘John’ was not Dr. Dave himself but most probably was the duplicate of Dr. Dave who knew very well who ‘John’ was. In reality, Dr. Dave knows me as Arwin and I am only certified as PDP.

Furthermore, I have captured others duplicates on film that are exacts, yet have some differences. They may be our own duplicate but we do have our differences in certain areas. A photo captured the parallel world once revealed its duplicate engaged in the opposite relationship from that in the physical world e.g. you might be shorter but in the parallel world you are taller, if you are small sized in real life then you will be big sized in the parallel world and so on and so forth. However, the parallel world that is captured on film also reveals the similarity of what we are doing at the same time and the clothing we wear. Yet, there are things that differs one from one’s duplicate.

Conclusion.
Therefore, my point here is that, we need to open our mind and take a longer time to analyse paranormal images captured on film. Of course not every one of us are paranormal investigators and if we are, not all of us may have common understanding. As IGHS members, we share what we get as a family, not only to with ourselves but also with those interested in learning new knowledge. And even if sceptics all over the world or even our own close friends may belittle us, we ought to treat their negative attitude as a kind of positive motivation for ourselves instead of feeling irritated or angry with them. Just remember, our positive attitude, positive thinking and positive visualisation have links to the future dimension. If we think in a positive manner and visualise the positive outcomes in the future, at least we have tried to change the future outcomes that can benefit us instead of letting the negative thinking alter the future dimension that will not benefit us.

Finally, I will always share my opinions with our readers on what I had gained from my solo investigations. I have completed 55 solo investigations in a different site within a year plus and now I have jumped so far ahead to become a professional investigator. Thanks to Dr. Dave and Dr. Sharon for their efforts to teach new investigators like me through their home study courses. I think without that, I need another 10 years to become a professional in paranormal science.

Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research and Malaysian Paranormal Research In Education
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher,
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society and The International Ghost Hunters Inner Circle Society.
Arwin John, CGR, CPI, CEVPR, PDP, CI ,CPC
Founder of Malaysian Paranormal Research
Professional Paranormal Investigator and Ghost Researcher
Member of The International Ghost Hunters Society
admin
Site Admin

Return to Paranormal And Ghost Research Articles.